‘Baek Sang-hoon, Jeon Byeong-gwan, and Oh Jae-hyuk’ consecutive goals’ Hwang Seon-hong-ho wins 3-0 against weakest Myanmar, ‘1st place in group’ ‘passes’ first hurdle to Paris

Hwang Seon-hong defeated Myanmar with great difficulty.

The Korean Olympic team, led by coach Hwang Seon-hong, won 3-0 with consecutive goals by Baek Sang-hoon, Jeon Byeong-gwan and Oh Jae-hyuk in the third match of the 2024 Asian Football Confederation (AFC) U-23 Asian Cup qualifier Group B against Myanmar held at the Changwon Football Center at 8 p.m. on the 12th. Victory was achieved. Hwang Seon-hong, who could have confirmed his advancement to the Asian Cup finals by finishing first in his group with just a draw, ended the preliminaries with a win that day. Although he struggled, he succeeded in taking his first steps towards the Paris Olympics. This competition also serves as the first qualifying round for the 2024 Paris Olympics.바카라

Korea succeeded in advancing to the U-23 Asian Cup finals, which is the final Asian qualifying round for the Paris Olympics. A total of 16 teams, including the first-place team from each of the 11 preliminary groups, the top four teams from the second-place groups, and the host country, Qatar, will advance to the U-23 Asian Cup finals. The U-23 Asian Cup finals will be held in Qatar next April.

Korean soccer aims to become the first in the world to advance to the finals of the Olympic Games for the 10th consecutive time. Starting with the 1988 Seoul Games and ending with the 2020 Tokyo Games, Korean soccer has achieved a new milestone by becoming the first player in world soccer history to qualify for the Olympics 9 times in a row, and is determined to write a new history with its first double-digit number of appearances. Asia will be given ‘3 + 1’ tickets to the finals. The top three countries in the U-23 Asian Cup will advance directly to the main tournament, and the fourth-place team will play a playoff against the fourth-place team from the final African qualifier.

Hwang Seon-Hong-Ho struggled somewhat in the previous two games. Hwang Seon-hong, who plays in Hanzo with Qatar, Kyrgyzstan, and Myanmar, aimed for three consecutive wins. Coach Hwang, who held a press conference for the tournament on the 5th, said, “I understand that all four teams in the preliminaries have prepared a lot for the U-23 Asian Cup. This preliminaries are important for us to advance to the finals. As it is a game played at home, we will participate in the finals. “I will fight not only to advance but also to play good games. Although I am not 100%, I will do my best to win all three games,” he said.

However, things were shaky from the first game. They suffered a shock loss of 0-2 to Qatar. It was the worst game. I literally couldn’t do anything. Moreover, Qatar was a team that had just appointed a new coach and was starting out. Korea mobilized all of its young resources who are active in the K-League, but lost without scoring a single goal. However, since Qatar is the host country and has already confirmed its qualification to the finals, it will not be reflected in the preliminary round results. It was fortunate. Korea won 1-0 in the second match against Kyrgyzstan. Hong Yun-sang’s early opening goal was expected to result in a large number of goals, but the team had difficulty opening the opponent’s goal and managed to secure a victory.

The match against Myanmar is a match where a draw is all that is necessary, but Hwang Seon-hong needs a big win to restore his pride. Director Hwang took out the elite card. Lee Hyun-joo, Jeong Sang-bin, Kwon Hyuk-gyu, and overseas players, all of whom were saved due to issues such as time difference, were included in the starting lineup. With Kim Shin-jin at the forefront, Uhm Seong, Lee Hyun-joo, and Jeong Sang-bin formed the second line. Kwon Hyuk-gyu and Baek Sang-hoon defended the midfield. Lee Tae-seok, Seo Myung-gwan, Jo Wi-je, and Park Chang-woo formed the back four. The goal was guarded by Shin Song-hoon. Compared to the Kyrgyzstan match, 7 new players were added.

Myanmar fought back with a 4-2-3-1 formation. Okkar Naing came out as the lone top player. In the second line were Khun Kiaw Jin Hain, Zaw Won Thein, and Hain Hatte Aung. In the third line were Jan Kiaw Soe and Ar Kar Kiaw. The defense was led by Nyang Lin Hotte, Te Hein Soe, Nyat Wai Phone, and Kaung Hotte Paying. Piaepiotu wore the goalkeeper gloves.

The first goal was scored early on this day as well. In the 4th minute of the first half, Lee Tae-seok exchanged passes with Um Ji-seong and crossed. Baek Sang-hoon rushed to the front of the goal and struck the net with a header. Even after the first goal, Korea continued to knock on Myanmar’s goal. In the 8th minute, Park Chang-woo crossed from the right. Uhm Seong connected with a header. It floated. Two minutes later, Jeong Sang-bin fired a sharp early cross from the right. It passed by Kim Shin-jin. Um Ji-seong caught the ball from behind, but offside was declared.

In the 18th minute, Kim Shin-jin attempted a header, but it went wide. Jeong Sang-bin made an accurate cross after breaking through. Kim Jin-shin hit the ball on the head after a nice move, but it did not result in a goal. In the 23rd minute, Jeong Sang-bin received Kwon Hyeok-gyu’s long pass. Jeong Sang-bin attempted a quick left-footed shot. He digressed. In the 33rd minute, Lee Tae-seok crossed from the left. Jeong Sang-bin did not handle it properly. Baek Sang-hoon jumped in and shot the ball that flowed backwards. The goalkeeper made a save.

Three minutes later, Jeong Sang-bin brilliantly broke through to the right. She raised a cross. Uhm Seong penetrated and tried to shoot, but it did not hit properly. In the 39th minute, Jeong Sang-bin broke through her center and launched a counterattack. Umjiseong folded and attempted a left-footed shot. He missed the goal slightly. In the extra time of the first half, Jeong Sang-bin attempted a powerful right-footed shot from the right. It was blocked by the goalkeeper’s super save. Korea pushed Myanmar overwhelmingly, not allowing a single shot, but only scored one goal in the first half.

At the start of the second half, Korea replaced Park Chang-woo and replaced Min Kyung-hyeon. In the 6th minute of the second half, Uhm Seong passed a defender on the left and attempted a devastating right foot curling kick. It narrowly missed the goalpost. A minute later, Lee Tae-seok broke through and crossed. Jeong Sang-bin moved to the center and took a no-mark opportunity. But his volley went wide.

Myanmar’s first shot came in the 10th minute of the second half. He attempted a mid-range shot, but it missed the goal. A minute later, a crisis occurred. In a free kick situation, the defense handled the ball somewhat disappointingly, and this ended up reaching a Myanmar player. It was an opportunity to face the goalkeeper, but I couldn’t shoot properly. Korea, having passed the crisis, went on the attack again. In the 16th minute, Kim Shin-jin headed a cross from the left, but it did not hit the head properly. In the 18th minute, although weak, Myanmar made its first effective shot.

Myanmar, riding on momentum, continued to make aggressive substitutions and showed its will to equalize. The frustrating trend continued in Korea. In the 25th minute, Kim Shin-jin converted a free kick earned by Uhm Um-seong into a shot, but it hit the wall. Following Lee Hyun-joo’s solo breakthrough in the 29th minute, the counterattack with Jeong Sang-bin was not completed.

In the 31st minute, Lee Hyun-joo brilliantly caught the ball from behind and attempted a shot. It floated. Korea also made a change in the 32nd minute. Except Uhm Ji-seong and Kim Shin-jin, Hong Yun-sang and Oh Jae-hyuk were added. The tactical change continued with Lee Hyun-joo taking on the top zero. Myanmar also used the last substitution card in the 34th minute. In the 35th minute, Byeong-Gwan Jeon came in instead of Hyun-Joo Lee. Jeong Sang-bin was at the forefront, with Hong Yun-sang and Jeon Byeong-gwan on the left and right. A decisive opportunity was missed in the 36th minute. Jeong Sang-bin broke through and delivered a fantastic through ball to Oh Jae-hyuk, who was penetrating forward. However, Oh Jae-hyuk’s shot missed the goal. In the 39th minute, Jeon Byeong-gwan attempted a cutback after receiving Kwon Hyeok-gyu’s accurate long pass, but it was not connected to anyone. Finally, a key goal burst. In the 40th minute, Jeong Sang-bin attempted a cutback from the left. Byeong-gwan Jeon jumped in and finished it. In the 41st minute, Myanmar launched a counterattack. I had a good shot, but it was offside.

Korea even brought in Heo Yul and tried to score until the end. Another goal was scored in extra time in the second half. Hong Yun-sang crossed from the left. Oh Jae-hyuk hit the Myanmar net with a calm left-footed finish from the center. Heo Yul’s powerful shot at the end hit the goalpost. In the end, the game ended with a 3-0 victory for Korea.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *